To receive continuing education credit, simply do the following:
1. Read the educational offering (both articles).
2. Complete the post-test for the educational offering. Mark an X in the box next to the correct answer. (You may make copies of the answer form.)
3. Complete the learner evaluation.
4. You may take this test online at www.saxetesting.com, or you may mail or fax the completed learner evaluation and post-test to Saxe Communications.
5. To earn 2.0 contact hours of continuing education, you must achieve a score of 75% or more. If you do not pass the test, you may take it again 1 time.
6. Your results will be sent within 4 weeks after the form is received.
7. The administrative fee has been waived through an educational grant from Dale Medical Products, Inc.
8. Answer forms must be postmarked by May 1, 2015. Please visit www.perspectivesinnursing.org for renewal updates. Programs are generally renewed.